The Power of Parent Discussion Groups
Reading Raising Our Daughters, Raising Our Sons or Face to Face: Cultivating Kids’ Social Lives in Today’s Digital World
Parenting Guides will help you to create a thriving family, but the most important thing you can do for yourself in this parenting journey is to build support for yourself.
This is why our Parenting Guides are organized as a curriculum for self-led parent discussion groups. Creating a parent group in which to share these materials will help you find allies, gain wisdom, and create community for your whole family.
“The synergy of having all the people together really was dynamic and we learned a lot about how to raise our own kids and a lot from the experience of other people.” —Sandy Little
For quick access to all you need to know to start a Parent Discussion Group using Raising Our Daughters or Raising Our Sons, check out the following:
- Video on “Tips for Running a Successful Parent Group”
- Flyer on Raising Our Daughters and Raising Our Sons that can be copied and shared
- Flyer on Starting a Parent Discussion Group that can be copied and shared
- Organizer’s Guide for Raising Our Daughters/Sons/Face to Face Discussion Groups
- Upcoming Trainings for Starting Raising Our Daughters/Sons/Face to Face Discussion Groups
Are you a school counselor? Encouraging parents to start Raising Our Daughters, Raising Our Sons or Face to Face parent discussion groups will make your work a whole lot easier! Check out our Web page designed especially for you!